Tutoring has been my other income earner. In fact, I started tutoring way before I became a qualified teacher. As a tutor I depend on a variety of tools and resources to help me prepare for my tutoring sessions. I have used several websites to organise and support my tutoring. I hope the websites below will be of help to you as a tutor:
- Edmodo – An easy way to collaborate with your tutees, organise homework etc.
- Formative – Convert your worksheets into online worksheets and get instant feedback.
- TES – Get free and premium worksheets
- Cimt – Free Maths worksheets
- Andy Dravill’s KS3 and KS4 Science website
- NT KS3 Science Crosswords
- Online2Pdf – Convert Pdf files to other formats or vice versa
- TutorHunt – Find your prospective students here
- Symbaloo – A bookmarking website
- idroo – Very useful for online tutoring
- wizer – Set great looking homework and get instant feedback for your tutees.
If you use other tools or websites in your tutoring please share through the comments section below.
Note: Please check again later for new additions to this list.